Column Free Room to Roam
With a new 18,000 square foot addition, the Yakima Convention Center is now 89,000 square feet in size, making it the fourth largest convention and event center in Washington state. The Yakima Convention Center is conveniently located. Driving distance is less than 200 miles from Seattle, Portland, and Spokane so we’re accessible for attendees from all corners of the Northwest. In addition to location, our outstanding facilities, community hospitality and the exceptional team make Yakima the ideal location for your next event.Why You Should Plan Your Event in Yakima
The Yakima Convention Center features 54,000 sq. ft. of versatile column free, carpeted meeting space. Including:
- The South Ballroom: 6000 sq. ft. Ballroom, divisible into 6 breakout rooms
- The Alex Deccio Ballroom: 30,264 sq. ft. Ballroom, divisible into 8 breakout rooms
- Pre-function space: 15,165 sq. ft.
- Two conference rooms
- Outdoor Plaza: 6,300 sq. ft. The perfect place to gather and enjoy the Yakima Valley's 300 days of sunshine.
- For full details regarding the floor plan visit our Facilities page.
- Parking is Always Free
- Over 900 sleeping rooms within walking distance
- Complimentary WiFi
- Experienced, customer focused staff
- ADA accessible throughout the entire facility
- Catering Company on site, serving light fare to seven course meals, even portable espresso machines.
- Your guests will enjoy Yakima's restaurants, golf courses, and winery tours in their leisure time.
- For more details about our services and features visit our Services page.