Column Free Room to Roam
54,000 sq. ft. of Column free meeting space
The Yakima Convention Center is your central convention and meeting destination, but itís more than convenience, outstanding facilities and our exceptional event team that makes Yakima the ideal location for your next event. Driving distance is less than 200 miles from Seattle, Portland, and Spokane, making it acessible for attendees from all corners of the Washington State. Our new 18,000-square-foot expansion makes the Yakima Convention Center among the five largest convention, conference and event centers in Washington and the second largest in central and eastern Washington.Why You Should Plan Your Event in Yakima
The Yakima Convention Center features 54,000 sq. ft. of versatile column free, carpeted meeting space. Including:
- The South Ballroom: 6000 sq. ft. Ballroom, divisible into 6 breakout rooms
- The Alex Deccio Ballroom: 30,264 sq. ft. Ballroom, divisible into 8 breakout rooms
- Pre-function space: 15,165 sq. ft.
- Two conference rooms
- Outdoor Plaza: 6,300 sq. ft. The perfect place to gather and enjoy the Yakima Valley's 300 days of sunshine.
- For full details regarding the floor plan visit our Facilities page.
- Parking is Always Free
- Over 900 sleeping rooms within walking distance
- Complimentary WiFi
- Experienced, customer focused staff
- ADA accessible throughout the entire facility
- Catering Company on site, serving light fare to seven course meals, even portable espresso machines.
- Your guests will enjoy Yakima's restaurants, golf courses, and winery tours in their leisure time.
- For more details about our services and features visit our Services page.