We’ve been busy growing for you!
With more space and greater amenities, we’re ready to host your meetings and events.
Our new 18,000-square-foot expansion makes the Yakima Convention Center among the five largest convention, conference and event centers in Washington and the second largest in central and eastern Washington. The expansion increases the total square footage by more than 26% to just under 90,000 square feet.
With more space and flexible room configurations we can host your group as it grows, host more events at once, invite larger groups and welcome different types of events.
Take a Look at These New Features
- We added more than 6,800 square feet to the Grand Ballroom. It’s now 30,260 square feet and able to serve up to 2,000 people for a seated banquet
- More space for social distancing during COVID-19
- A stunning new entrance to a spacious lobby with a spectacular tiled wall and skylight
- Expanded entry area that allows quicker, easier, and socially distanced registration
- Breakout rooms with sliding glass walls that lend an open feeling for meetings and breakouts or can be opened up for a spacious reception area
- Larger meeting rooms
- Flexible space allows 11 custom-sizes to accommodate all types and sizes of breakout events
- Expanded back of house space to accommodate large equipment and direct vendor access to the ballroom
- Additional restrooms with touchless fixtures
- Updated lighting and new carpeting throughout the building
- State-of-the-art AV systems and larger screens for an exceptional meeting experience and to facilitate hybrid events